Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend in Winter Park




We had the BEST weekend in Winter Park! Thanks to our friends Scott and Heidi for inviting us up to their condo which gave us the kick in the pants we needed to get our ski passes and get our son on skis for the first time. He loved it! Kept asking to ski every time we took a break. Paul and I had some great runs, also and Sophia didn't mind riding around in the sled and hanging out in the lodge. The condo was so relaxing and the kids slept the next day on the ride down so Paul and I got to talk uninterrupted for an hour and a half! Then we cut down our Christmas tree and came home and decorated it. We couldn't have asked for a better time!

3 comments:

Mindy Glover said...

great photos Beth! Luke looks like a pro.

The Joffes said...

Oh, man, how I wish we had been there!! Go Lukie!! Future X-Games star, I am sure. Great photos, and I love the video.

blueflamingo said...

Why pizza when you can just go French fries all the way?