Monday, September 29, 2008

running

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted!  We have been very busy with work and life has been a bit crazy. Paul has been wrapping up a big assignment, both of us have been working on our new websites (mine will probably launch this week!) and our 3 year old son had surgery ( he did great). 

I got a call late last week from one of my friends in my Mom's group wondering if I could take her place in a four person relay in the Denver Marathon since she is taking an unexpected trip to Greece.I said "yes" and am really looking forward to it. So now I am training and my family is being very supportive. This is just the kick in the pants I need to step away from the camera and computer and mothering a little bit every day and go do something I love. Race day is October 19th. Only 20 days to go from being a person who normally runs 1.25 mi to running 4 mi.. 

No comments: