Friday, February 29, 2008

wedding anniversary

It was our 9th wedding anniversary on Feb. 27th!  Unfortunately, that day was taken up in a very strange way ( I won't go into it here) and we weren't able to celebrate. Things have been kindof a whirlwind since but hopefully we can squeeze a dinner date in soon. I still love Paul so much and I am so happy I married him!  Life has certainly changed in nine years ( and the fifteen we've actually been together). We've gone from college 'kids" to a husband and wife with a mortgage, two kids, a dog and a small business. We've traveled, taken up hobbies, gone through medical issues, moved( several times), and so much more that makes up life and a more specifically a life together. I can't think of anyone else I'd want to go through this journey with!

No comments: